Friday, May 30, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

The very first post I did was of Aspen starting Kindergarten. Now, I am posting about her graduating from Kindergarten. We are so proud of her. She has learned so much this year. I am amazed everyday at the things that she knows. She was fortunate to have amazing teachers this year. One's who truly cared about her and what she was learning. We think the world of them.
Her graduation was bittersweet, just like every new chapter in your children's lives. With each new chapter another one closes. Aspen will never be a Kindergartener anymore but we will remember these days for the rest of our lives. I just have to take a minute to say (and I know I speak for her daddy too when I say) that we have loved every minute of having Aspen in our lives. No other joy even comes close to the joy that she brings to us each and every day. Every laugh, every cry, every snuggle and every jump on the tramp are precious to us. Now if we could only figure out how to make the time slow down just a little bit. She is growing up way to fast for us. Now that I am crying, I will end this post with a few pictures from that day. Congratulations Aspen! You. Are. Amazing!

Aspen and her friend Gentry

Do you think they look proud?

I think she looks proud of herself too. The flowers are from her daddy. He never forgets!

We were so happy to have my Grandma and Grandpa Cooper with us. My grandpa has had an awful year. One surgery after another but he is a trooper.

We were also happy to have Aunt Holly and Aspen's cousin Jeremey with us. She had the day off and they spent it with us.


Thank you everybody for making Aspen's day special. It means so much to her. Thank you mom for bringing the donuts. It is a good thing you did :-).

7 comments:

The Boyacks said...

Congrats Aspen, I cant believe how much you have grown and changed. You are so beautiful!!!

katie said...

I can not belive how big our kids have gotten. It goes by way too fast! How fun for you to do a Vegas girls trip!

Amy said...

What a fun day! She is growning up so fast! It's crazy to think that she will be at school all day next year! Wow! What a sweetheart!

Amy said...

I love all of the updates too! I want to see Phantom too. I bet it was awesome! I'm glad to see you in a few pictures!

Brookie Biggers said...

HI MINERS!!!!
I just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you, I hope all is okay. Keep in touch.
The Biggers

The Christensens said...

I have finally found your blog.
It took me forever, but I am glad you did. How fun you guys all are. I love Aspens party and her hair. Come visit us on our blog
coloradochristensens.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Chan-
I saw your blog from Katie Terry's. Aspen looks super cute. It's fun to see you again.