Friday, May 30, 2008

Mother's Day

So I know Mother's Day took place about a month ago but I am just now finding time to tell you about it. For Mother's Day, my mom, my mother-in-law, Aspen and myself joined up with Hilary, her mom, her mother-in-law, her grandma and Cassidy, and headed down to Las Vegas for the weekend. The reason for going to Vegas had nothing to do with gambling. We went down to see Phantom of the Opera. It was fantastic. The play is based off the movie which I absolutely love, only in person it was so much better. We stayed in this amazing time share called the Wyndham Grand Desert. For 10 people, we needed a really big place, and this one delivered. The kids had the best time. They swam in the pool, they saw the fountains at the Bellagio and they went to FAO Schwartz! Oh and the temperature reached 109 degrees on Sunday. I think Summer is finally here. At least in Vegas anyway.
Here are a few pictures from our trip.

A Day at the Pool

The Group, minus Susan the picture taker

Playing on the giant keyboard at FAO's

Caesar's Palace

The Gardens at the Bellagio

2 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

looks like you guys had a great Mother's Day:)

The Boyacks said...

Looks like you had a great time. What a fun mothers day - I didnt know that you left the boys behind!