Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Official

Aspen is finally going to be a big sister. We cheated and went to Fetal Studio's this past weekend. I am only 17 1/2 weeks but we found out we are having another girl! We are so excited. It was kind of a strange twist because we were all convinced we were having a boy. This pregnancy has been completely different from my last. The guy who did our ultra sound wasn't very convincing either. After numerous attempts and a fruit juice to get the baby moving, he decided it was a girl. He may very well be right. He would know better than we would right! Either way, we are excited for baby #2 and so is Aspen. She sings and talks to my belly every day. Now that I can feel the baby move, I can tell just how much she already loves Aspen. Whenever Aspen talks to her, she moves around like crazy. It is so sweet.

Here is a profile picture from our ultra sound.

10 comments:

Camille said...

She is so adorble, just like her big sister. I can't wait until she gets here.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hopefully you can get some reassurance from your Dr. in a couple of weeks. :) Plus, girls are so much fun to buy for! We are excited for you guys! We find out on Friday what we will be having, no guesses here though.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Congrats! I am glad your having another child. I hope all goes well, I want you to know I am thinking of you. Take care..

The Christensens said...

Yea! for another girl. We thought this one was a girl and were surprised that it was a boy. Either way though a baby is a baby. And by the way Aspen has been living it up as a girl I know this one will too.
Congratulations!

katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

you will have so much fun with 2 girls! (not that i know what thats like!) the way that you all ready are with aspen...i'm sure that there will not be a problem. :)

yeah for new babies for other people!!!

Staci said...

Oh, another girl! Whoo hoo... We love GIRLS!! Congrats! Aspen will love being a big sister. The ultrasound tech wasn't sure if Elli was a girl either...they were 98% sure. Mmmm so I went back at 30 weeks and had them double check :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Love the girl thing!
Aspen will be such a great big sister

Brookie Biggers said...

shut up shut up shut up!!!!! YAY I am so excited for you! You can never trust the ultrasound though I would wait ttill the doc does it to tell for sure! I am so HAPPY for you guys. Do I get to baby sit the kiddos for you? I am so baby hungry I could die! I would love to if you need some one let me know.

Is Zac so excited? I will have to talk to Brandon and see if they have talked about it and I will tell you the cute stuff your hubby says about you when your not there.=) Hey bring Aspen over anytime too she can hang with the boys so you can have a break to sleep, pregnancy drained me!
CONGRATS~ Brookie

The Boyacks said...

Congratulations, I am glad that everything is well. I drove past your house the other day and say the for sale sign up - where are you guys moving too?

Ashlee said...

Congrats on the baby. I found your blog on Katie's blog and so now I'm officially stalking you ;) You have a super cute fam. Let's keep in touch.