Monday, August 25, 2008

Here and Gone!

With our summer slowly coming to an end (school started today) we are trying to fit in as much "fun" as we possibly can. Aspen and I have been spending a lot of time at the pool and this past weekend, we all took a trip up to Snowbird and bought "All Day Passes." Actually we purchased passes for Aspen and Zach and I just sat around and watched them have fun. Oh the joys of pregnancy :-). They did everything they could. They raced down the Alpine Slide numerous times. They jumped on the bungy trampolines. They climed the rockwall, rode the ZipRider and then finished the day off with an Arial Tram Ride. For those of you who haven't done this, I highly recommend it. It is so much fun. We usually do it at least once a year. Here are a few pics from our day.




This last picture is of Aspen coming down the Aerial Tram Ride. She was exhausted but I liked how you could see her reflection in the glass. So I added the picture :-).

5 comments:

katie said...

how fun for you (i meam zach and aspen hehehe)

it has been forrrrrever since the last time that i went up to the alpine slide and i even think that you were with me :)

kindra started kindergarten yesterday and i cried! i think it's because she's my last one?
who knows???

glad for your fun day and glad for us moms who can now get back on a schedule, huh?!?

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Chantel your having another baby! I am so excited for you! What an exciting time in your life. I can only imagine how excited Aspen must be. Wow, Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in your cool family! :)

Brookie Biggers said...

Hey it looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. How are you feeling? Well I hope. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you PLEASE! give us a call maybe we could just bbq. Bring Aspen and she can hang with the boys.

Brookie Biggers said...

Alright already it's been 5 weeks since the last post! I want to see how you guys are doin'! Hope all is well! How's the baby?
Keep in touch!