Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 6-Another Day at the Beach

So if your sick of my blog already, this is the final day of our trip. We loved the beach so much, we decided to go back. It was another record breaking day as far as temperature. It felt great to lay out in the sun and then take a dip in the cold water. The girls played in the sand the entire time. They built so many things but the weirdest creation was a toilet. Yes, you heard me right, they built themselves a toilet. I don't really know if they decided to "test" the toilet out, nor do I want to. Either way, they had a great time that day and so did we. In fact, the entire trip was awesome. Thanks mom and dad for the awesome hotel rooms. They were amazing. Thanks for making it a trip we will never forget. Mom, I promise your feet will heal one of these days!







This was actually day 7. We woke up, went to breakfast and then headed to the airport. We had about a 2 hour car ride and Aspen fell asleep immediately. I think the week finally took it's toll on her.

6 comments:

katie said...

Good Job...and see how easy that was?!? Kudos for flying even though your partner was not so nice! HOw did you do that for the girls at disneyland? Kindra would love that!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Errin said...

Looks like a great trip. I'm sure the girls are begging to go back! I saw Heather not to long ago and we were talking about going to lunch. We really need to do it. Call me.

*That comment by kazilar is a virus. You just need to delete the comment, so no one clicks on it. FYI.

Heather Walker said...

Chantel It looks like you all had a great time. I can't wait to here all about it. Aspen is so cute... But I have to say, I would have probably been knocked out by the end too!! We'll see you soon!

Amy said...

Looks like a ton of fun. What a sweet little one you have! Aren't girls so fun?

Brookie Biggers said...

HEY I found your blog so quick! It was so nice to meet you at the bbq tonight! Brandon gave me crap tonight for coming home and immediatly getting to your blog but it is so fun to see what other people are doing! We should definately keep intouch. And I want to be invitd to the next "girly tea party" you guys do!! Brandon says he will invite Zach on their next fishing trip in exchange! LOL Any Who here's the link to my blog ENJOY!
http://brookeserialscrapper.blogspot.com
Brookie Biggers