Monday, March 10, 2008

It's been a long time


It has been along time since I have posted anything. So I thought I would finally write something. This past weekend, Aspen and I were very busy. First of all on Saturday we went to South Town Mall to see the Easter Bunny parade. We have been lots of times before and Aspen just loves it. We saw the Easter Bunny and lots of his friends like Hello Kitty and the "Eat More Chicken" Cow. They even had the Quest Dog there. I didn't know that Quest had a representative but apparently they do and it is in the form of a big black dog. The Easter Bunny and his friends pass out eggs that are full of candy. Of course, this is Aspens favorite part. They also serve breakfast from Chick-fil-a which is yummy and free. Here are some pictures from that event.



1 comment:

Errin said...

You and Hilary always do the funnest activities with your girls. I miss seeing you, so you need to set up that lunch date.