Tuesday, January 22, 2008

From Christmas to...Swimsuits?

Don't get me wrong. I love the winter but only to a certain point. I am so ready for summer and so is Aspen. She asked me the other day when it would finally get warm again. Santa gave her a new swimming suit for Christmas and she is dying to use it. So, we went swimming! She was so excited. I don't know why we don't do it more often. My dad is the manager of the the Lehi Pool, so we have access to the indoor pool anytime we want. We just don't take advantage of it like we should.

5 comments:

katie said...

Yeah...You are back! Don't even get me started on the winter season that I dislike. My kids keep asking me too when it's going to get warm?!? Not soon enough, I say, not soon enough!!!

Amy said...

Chantel- Aspen is getting so big! She is so beautiful! I am ready for summer too. I like Christmas until New Years Not any logger than that! I'm so glad you guys are doing well!

Heather Walker said...

Aspen is so Cute!! I just can't get over it!! She is so fun and I can't blame her for wanting the warm weather back. And yeah.. You do need to take advantage of the connections you have to the lehi pool!! Maybe I will have to come and meet you there!

Amy said...

I saw Aspen at the Discovery Gateway Museum yeaterday. She is so grown up! What a little princess! I wish that I could've seen you too!

Camille said...

I love this picture of my little angel!