Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve with the Coops


For as long as I can remember, Christmas Eve has been spent with my Family. We do the usual, eat dinner and unwrap a few presents but one of the funnest things we do is a white elephant exchange, adults only and for a good reason. My brother Brock usually comes us with the most unique ideas. Those of you who know my brother can only imagine what his "dirty" little mind comes up with. Believe me, you don't want to know :-). Thank you Brock! You make great memories. Here a couple of pictures from that night. The kids could not have been better. They knew it was their last chance to let Santa know just how good they had been this year.

2 comments:

katie said...

i swear i made a comment but i hope that you had a good christmas. is that mckenzie's little girl and who is the little boy?

The Miner Trio said...

Hey Katie,

The little girl is KeLsie and she is MeKenzie's little girl. The little boy is Jeremy. He is Brock's little boy by marriage I guess you would say. It has been interesting watching Brock become a dad. I still feel like he is a child himself. You probably know exactly what a mean by watching your younger brother and sister having kids of their own. It is crazy!