Monday, December 8, 2008

Aspen's First Snowman of the Season

Here is a picture of Aspen's first snowman of the season. She built it all by herself and improvised using cherry tomatoes and a pixie stick. Aspen is not a picky eater but tomatoes are one thing she can't stand. It isn't for lack of trying either. She has probably tried them over 50 times and she keeps trying them too, bless her heart. She does not take after her mother. I am quite possibly one of the world's most picky eaters. I feel so lucky to have her. It makes meal times so easy. My next child will probably be just like me or so I have been told. That said, you can see in the picture exactly what Aspen decided to use the cherry tomatoes for. I laugh every time I look at this picture. I can just picture what she was thinking in her head.

2 comments:

katie said...

yeah. i'm always amazed at the things that kids can come up with or of the things that are in their heads!!!

scary yet hilarious and crazy all at the same time!

thanks for the support and it was so fun to see you....

ps...you look great!

Fionna said...

Chantel
Hey I signed up for a blog account. I don't know how to use it but that's okay. At least I can see what is going on in other peoples lifes. It was great to see you. You truly looked amazing. I couldn't even walk at that stage. I hope you keep feeling good.

ttyl
Fee